Motorola finally announced the availability date for Motorola Devour. It will be up for sale in March with Verizon, making it the first Motoblur sporting device coming from Verizon.
- Touch-sensitive navigation pad
- 3.1″ capacitive touch screen
- Pre-loaded applications such as Gmail, Google Talk™, YouTube™, Google Search™ and Google Maps™ with Google Maps navigation.
- Android Market
- Happenings Widget – MOTOBLUR automatically pushes status updates, wall posts and photo updates from popular social networking sites to the Happenings Widget on the home screen. Customers can flick through the latest updates and fire back responses using the slide-out full QWERTY keyboard.
- Universal Inbox – MOTOBLUR gathers texts, social network messages and e-mails into one home screen widget for quick response.
- 8 GB microSD™ card pre-installed