We already know that Android 2.1 update is coming to Motorola Droid soon. AndroidGuys have jotted down a list of updates which you will see in your Droid after installing the Android 2.1 update.
- Voice recognition for virtual keyboard. This is the feature that allows you to speak instead of typing. Anywhere you want.
- Virtual/soft keyboard enhancements.
- 3D Gallery – Same as Nexus One, designed by Cooliris
- Pinch to zoom/multi-touch for maps, browser, and gallery.
- News and weather widget
- Google Maps 4.0 with all the new stuff, like Buzz.
- Enhanced Music application. New tabs at the top for easier access an navigation to artists, songs, albums and playlists.
- Google Goggles