AT&T is soon going to launch the first Playstation certified Android smartphone Xperia Play in United States. It will be priced aggressively at USD49.99 with the usual two year contract and will support telecom operator’s 4G network. The same smartphone has been available on Verizon for quite some time.
You will be able to grab one starting September 18 with Android 2.3.3, 1GHz processor, 4 inch and seven pre-loaded gaming titles.
- Dungeon Defenders™ Second Wave by Trendy Entertainment
- Asphalt™ 6 Adrenaline by Gameloft
- Star Battalion by Gameloft
- Madden NFL™ 11 by Electronic Arts
- The Sims™ 3 by Electronic Arts
- Tower Bloxx™: My City by Digital Chocolate
- Crash Bandicoot® by SCEA/Naughty Dog/Universal
This isn’t all; AT&T is also popping in a Sony Ericsson Multimedia Dock DK300 and MC100 music cable to sweeten the pot.