Adobe revealed its new tablet app Photoshop Touch later yesterday at its annual developer conference Max. This professional grade application has been custom built for tablet and will be gracing Android tablets soon.
Before I go any further, check out the video demo of this application.
The first version of Adobe Photoshop Touch will come with some core known functionalities from the PC version like layers, selection tools, adjustments, and effects. This is not all, you will also have a camera fill feature in the app using which you will be able to feed live camera stream in an active layer or selection.
It will be available in Android Market later this year for price of $9.99.
Photoshop Touch Features:
- Work with core Photoshop tools designed for tablets.
- Use your tablet camera to fill area on a layer.
- Select part of image to extract by scribbling.
- Perform Google searches and share images on Facebook right in the app.
- Auto-sync files to PC or Mac and open in Photoshop.