Verizon has started rolling out a software update for HTC Rezound. This update brings several bug-fixes, and performance tweaks for the smartphone.
As the update is being rolled-out OTA, you will soon get a notification on your device to download and install it.
- Software Version: 2.01.605.11
- Baseband: 0.95.00.1118r
- Updated signal strength meter to 5 bar Received Signal Strength Indication (RSSI).
- Screen Timeout issues while connected to Wi-Fi have been resolved.
- Resolved issue with Mobile Hotspot data stalling while multiple users are connected.
- Improved audio quality during voice call.
- Reduced forced closures related to the People application.
- Improved device stability reduces continuous resets.
- Email, Messaging and Data: Resolved issue with Task Manager stopping Mail background service.
You can check out the full update instructions here.