Same as Day Zero, Day one of the Mobile World Congress was also filled with Android launches and device announcements. Unlike day zero, day one was dominated by Android tablet announcement and Huawei and Asus showcased some great tabs at the event.
Here is a quick round-up of the day. Check out any stories that you might have missed.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 now official
- Intel Medfield powered Lava XOLO X900 official, coming in Q2
- ZTE launches Skate Acqua, Kis, Blade II, N91, PF112 HD, PF200
- Samsung announces Galaxy S Wi-FI 4.2 media player
- Panasonic Eluga Power announced, sports 5 inch HD display, 1.5GHz dual-core
- Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD tablet official, sports 2GB RAM, quad core processor
- Android activations reach 850,000 units per day
- ZTE unveils Tegra 3 powered Android flagship ‘Era’ at MWC
- Fujitsu announces Stylistic M532 Android tablet
- Asus launches Padfone, coming in April
- Asus reveals new tablet flagship – Transformer Pad Infinity 700
- Asus announces Transformer Pad 300 tablet; sports Tegra 3, ICS, 10.1 inch IPS