LG has finally taken the wraps off its all new quad-core smartphone just now. As we reported earlier, the smartphone has been dubbed LG Optimus G and it will be released next month in Korea. LG has also revealed that the smartphone will reach Japan with NTT Docomo in October or November.
LG Optimus G features 4.7-inch True HD IPS + (1280 * 768) display, 2GB DDR2 RAM, 1.5GHz quad-core processor Qualcomm APQ 8064 processor, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and 2,100 mAh.
The Korean manufacturer has stated that LG Optimus G will reach the global markets soon after the Korean debut.
Optimus G is the result of the cooperation of LG Electronics with LG Chem, LG Display and LG Innotek companies.
LG has also stated that Optimus S will come with a “live zoom” feature on video and Dual Screen Dual Play mirroring for external displays. The smartphone will be sold in black and red colours.
LG Optimus G full specifications
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro Processor with 1.5GHz Quad-Core CPU, Adreno 320 GPU with 4G LTE
- Operating System: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Network: 2G / 3G / 4G LTE
- Display: 4.7-inch WXGA True HD IPS+ (1280×768 pixels) / 15:9 ratio
- Memory: 32GB
- RAM: 2GB DDR
- Cameras: 13.0MP rear / 1.3MP front
- Battery: 2,100 mAh
- Size: 131.9 x 68.9 x 8.45mm
- Weight: 145g
- Other: Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, USB2.0 HS, A-GPS, MHL, DLNA, NFC