Sony’s entry-level smartphone Xperia miro is now on pre-order in the country for a not-so-entry-level price tag of INR 14,499. We are not sure why would Sony want to price a 800MHz processor powered smartphone at such a high price, considering the competition in the market.
Sony Xperia miro was originally announced back in June along with Xperia tipo and Xperia tipo dual. It features 3.5-inch display with HVGA resolution, 5MP rear camera, and front camera.
It also comes with Android 4.0, 1500 mAh battery, 512MB RAM, 2.2GB user memory and microSD card support. According to a listing on Flipkart, the smartphone would be released in the third week of September, just a week after Xperia tipo and Xperia tipo dual, which are also currently on pre-order.
Sony Xperia miro
- 3.5-inch (320×480 pixels) TFT capacitive touch screen display
- Android 4.0
- 800 MHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- 9.9 mm thick and weighs 110 g
- 5MP camera auto focus camera with pulsed LED flash, VGA front-facing camera
- 3.5 mm audio jack,
- FM Radio with RDS
- 3G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi b/g/n, DLNA, GPS / aGPS
- 512MB RAM
- 2.9 GB internal memory (up to 2.2 GB user-accessible memory), up to 32 GB expandable memory with microSD
- 1500 mAh battery
Thanks Just Mobiles, Kumar Vishnu