Samsung has made the recently leaked Galaxy Music smartphone official. The smartphone will be available in single-SIM and dual-SIM versions, the latter will be dubbed as Galaxy Music Duos.
There is no word on the actual availability of the smartphone.
Most of the rumoured specifications are spot on, and Samsung Galaxy Music features 3-inch 320x240p resolution capacitive display, Android 4.0, 3MP rear fixed focus camera, FM Radio and Frontal Stereo Loudspeaker w/ SRS Surround Audio Effect.
The smartphone also comes with a dedicated music button and 1300 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Music specs:
- 3.0” QVGA(240×320) TFT
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich
- Main(Rear) : 3 Megapixel Fixed-focus camera w/ no Flash
- Music Player with SoundAlive
- 3.5mm Ear Jack, Stereo FM Radio with RDS
- Samsung Touchwiz
- GPS/ Glonass
- Built in FM Antenna
- Frontal Stereo Loudspeaker w/ SRS Surround Audio Effect
- Smart Volume
- Music View
- Connectivity: Bluetooth technology v 3.0, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Sensor Accelerometer, Digital Compass, Proximity
- Memory: 4GB User memory ? 512MB(RAM), microSD (up to 32 GB)
- Dimension: 110.1 x 59.0 x 12.25mm, 106.9g
- Battery Standard battery, Li-ion 1,300mAh