The rumoured Samsung GT-I9260 is now official and similar to the leaks; it is called Samsung Galaxy Premier. Featuring a Galaxy S III like design, Galaxy Premier is like an improved Galaxy Nexus without stock Android.
The smartphone features 4.65-inch Super AMOLED HD display, 8MP rear camera, 1.9MP front camera, Android 4.1 with Touchwiz customisations, 8/16GB of internal storage and 2100 mAh battery.
The phone is powered by a dual-core TI OMAP 4470 1.5 GHz processor
The smartphone will be available in select markets starting next month. One of the first countries to get the phone will be Russia.
The Samsung Galaxy Premier also features the software customisations like S Beam, Smart Stay, Direct Call, Pop-Up Play, S Voice, and Best Photo, which were first seen in Galaxy S III.
Samsung Galaxy Premier full specs:
- Network: GSM / GPRS / EDGE (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), WCDMA / HSPA + 21Mbps / c (850/900/1900/2100MHz)
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, TouchWiz Nature UX
- Display: capacitive, 4.65 “, 1280 x 720 pixels, HD Super AMOLED, 316 ppi, PenTile
- Camera: 8 MP, autofocus, flash
- Front camera: 1.9 MP
- Processor: Dual-Core, 1.5 GHz, TI OMAP 4470
- Graphics chip: PowerVR SGX 544
- RAM: 1 GB
- ROM: 8 GB, 16 GB
- Memory card: microSD (up to 64GB)
- A-GPS and GLONASS
- Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n), WiFi HT40
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- Accelerometer, light sensor, proximity sensor, digital compass, gyroscope
- Battery: 2100 mAh
- Dimensions: 134,2 x 68 x 8,99 mm
- Weight: 130 g