US telecom operator AT&T has announced that it will soon be releasing Sony’s Xperia TL smartphone. An AT&T exclusive, Xperia TL will also feature in James Bond movie Skyfall, claimed the telco.
“Featured in the upcoming James Bond cinema release Skyfall, Xperia TL will be used in the film by 007 himself. As the official Bond phone, it will come preloaded with exclusive Bond content inclusive of behind the scenes footage, interviews, clips, wallpapers, ring tones, and more,” noted t AT&T in a press release.
Sony Xperia TL features 4.6-inch 720p display, 13-megapixel rear camera, dual-core 1.5GHz S4 CPU, Ice Cream Sandwich and NFC connectivity. The smartphone will also come with support for DLNA, LTE and pre-loaded media apps like Walkman, Movies, and Album.
Sony Xperia TL is an Xperia T variant; the latter is being in launched in several European and Asian countries.
The telecom operator has not revealed any pricing or availability details of the smartphone.
Key Specs for Sony Xperia TL:
- 4.6? HD Reality Display powered by the Mobile BRAVIA Engine
- 13MP quick launch-fast capture camera that goes from sleep to snap in just over a second
- Full 1080p HD video recording and a 720p HD front camera for the highest quality content
- Easy connectivity with ‘One-touch’ function enabled by NFC
- Latest generation 1.5GHz dual core processor for improved battery efficiency and fast graphics performance
- Android version 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich). Upgradable to Android version 4.1 (Jelly Bean) following launch.
- MHL connectivity for viewing content on a big screen without the need for a charger
- Available in Black