Samsung UK has revealed that the Galaxy S III Premium Suite update will go live in UK today. The update brings Android 4.1.2 as well as several other features like multi-window, which were first seen in Galaxy Note II.
Company has already detailed the update, you can check out more information about the update below or in this post.
The update is available both over-the-air and via Kies app.
- Multi Window: Effortlessly utilise two different applications side-by-side simultaneously for an ultimate multitasking experience.
- Fun and Easy Photo Experience:
> Through Samsung Gallery, view more photos at the same time and also intuitively create and categorise photos and videos
> Exclusive to Samsung, the Paper Artist app offers a variety of fun and creative picture-taking effects. It also provides intuitive emotional photo editing functions such as the brush coloring tool
- Group Cast: With Group Cast on the Galaxy S III and a Wi-Fi network, share and collaborate on documents, presentations or images in real-time with multiple friends or colleagues without loading the file separately. This is now a stand-alone app, rather than part of Allshare Play, making it is easier to access.
- Contextual Awareness:
> Smart Rotation: the device detects and recognises the user’s face, automatically rotating the screen direction to adjust to the user’s face position
> Contextual Tag: tag friends/location/date to the photos/videos/voice memo taken or recorded
> Contextual Page: the device detects when the earphones are plugged in, automatically opening up the music player
- Auto Share Shot Pairing using NFC: By setting the camera to ‘Auto Share Shot’ mode, quickly share photos and videos by simply tapping the Galaxy S III with other NFC and S-Beam enabled devices.
- Camera Enhancements:
> With the new ‘Best Face’ feature, an improved version of the previous Best Photo feature, choose from five continuous shots the best face of each person in the photo, to create an image that satisfies everyone
> Low light mode is added to allow bright and sharp photos to be captured even in dark places
> Capture amazing scenery by using Panorama mode, now expanded to 340~360-degree
- Other advanced and convenient features on the Galaxy S III.
> Continuous Input: Using one continuous finger/stylus motion across the keyboard, users can type words faster and easier
> AllShare Cast: Wirelessly connect the Galaxy S III to the television to immediately transfer smartphone content onto a larger display
> Smart Dock: TouchWiz interface allows people to adjust the phone setting to automatically switch to a relevant UI when a device is connected to the docking station
> Improved touch response: Enjoy even faster and smoother touch response on the Galaxy S III
> S Beam: By simply touching another S Beam-enabled device including Galaxy Note II and Galaxy S III mini, the Galaxy S III allows a 1GB movie file to be shared within three minutes and a 10MB music file within two seconds, even without a Wi-Fi or cellular signal