At the launch of Galaxy Grand, Samsung India today also took the wraps off its new set of content offerings for mobile devices in the country. Dubbed as My Services, these content offerings will come pre-installed on Galaxy Grand.
According to a press release issued by Samsung, My Services bouquet apps like myMovies, myMusic , myMobileTV , myStation, myReader and myEducation. Here is a look at all these services and what they provide:
- myMovies: Access to 2000 movies, trailers, previews. Also includes movies from Walt Disney.
- myMusic: Over 3,00,000 Bollywood, English songs (powered by Hungama).
- myEducation: Content from 1 to 12th class CBSE curriculum; 10,000 educational videos, 1200 text books and more.
- myMobileTV: Access to 100 live TV channels
- myStation: Offers live-steaming of concerts, events, and other live performances
- myReader: Access to digital versions of newspapers, magazines, and 30,000 e-books
From the press release:
‘My Services’ includes a bouquet of services like myMovies, myMusic , myMobileTV , myStation ,myReader and myEducation which allows them to enjoy and personalize their device. While myMovies gives users access to thousands of Indian movies, trailers and film songs, myMusic allows them to download and listen to English and Bollywood numbers from a song collection that totals more than 250,000. myReader allows Galaxy Grand users to access Indian newspapers, magazines, over 30,000 books and for the first time, even audio books. MyMobileTV allows consumers to watch 100+ Live TV channels on the device while myStation gives them an opportunity to watch Live Concerts and performances on their device.