The official press event for the next XOLO smartphone launch is still a few hours away, but we already have all the details for you. XOLO is going to launch XOLO X1000 later today. As we reported earlier, the smartphones does not come with Intel Clover Trail+ processor, but 2 GHz Intel Atom Z2480 processor.
XOLO X1000 also features 4.7-inch 720p 2.5 D Edge-to-edge curved glass display, 8MP rear camera, 1.3MP front camera, 1GB RAM, 8GB of internal storage, and 1900 mAh battery. You can see the full set of XOLO X1000 specs later in the post.
This is the first smartphone from XOLO to come with 720 HD display. The display has been made by SHARP and packs 312 PPI (pixels per inch) with single glass solution.
We don’t have the pricing details right now, but that will be revealed in another few hours.
XOLO X1000 key features:
- Processor: Intel Atom Processor Z2480, 2 GHz, with Hyper Threading
- PowerVR SGX540 GPU
- Display: 4.7″, 720x1280p, 314 pixels per inch
- Android v4.0.4 (ICS)
- 8 MP rear camera with single LED flash
- 1.3 MP front camera
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor
- microUSB 2.0, Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR, Wi-Fi
- Internal Memory: 8 GB with microSD card slot
- RAM: 1 GB
- Battery: 1900 mAh
- Dimensions: 133.9 x 67.6 x 9.1 mm, Weight : 140 grams
Update: The phone has been officially launched for INR 19,999. You can check out our launch report.