Samsung’s rumoured Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 has been leaked in detail. The tablet will be joining the company’s recently announced Galaxy Tab 3 7-inch in Samsung’s 2013 tablet portfolio.
According to a report in SamMobile, Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 is going to be available next month. As per the leaked specifications, the tablet will come with Android 4.2.2, 8-inch 1280x800p resolution display and 1.5GHz dual-core processor. You can check out the full set of leaked specifications later in the post.
From the looks of it, the tablet sports the same design as Galaxy Tab 3 7-inch, but it will have a thinner bezel and the tablet itself will be just 6.95mm thick.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 leaked specifications
- Available in both 3G & Wi-Fi variants
- Model numbers: SM-T310 (3G) and SM-T311 (Wi-Fi)
- Android 4.2.2
- 8.0-inch 1280×800p TFT display
- 1.5 GHz dual-core processor
- 1.5 GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, MicroSD card support up to 64GB
- 1.3-megapixel front, 5-megapixel rear cameras
- MicroUSB port, 3.5 mm audio jack, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, A-GPS
- 4450 mAh battery
- 209.3 x 122.2 x 6.95 mm