Sony’s Xperia L smartphone, which was until on pre-order in India, is now available for purchase online. The smartphone is currently selling at Snapdeal for INR 18,990 with an estimated shipping time of seven days.
Sony Xperia L was originally announced along with Xperia SP smartphone in March 2013. Sony Xperia SP went on sale around three weeks ago in the country and now it is the turn of Xperia L.
Sony Xperia L features 4.3-inch FWVGA display and is powered by 1GHz dual-core processor. The phone also comes with Android 4.1 aka Jelly Bean and 8-megapixel rear camera.
On paper the phone seems like a pretty decent option for those of you looking to grab a sub-INR 20K Android smartphone. As it has been released with Android 4.1 on-board, the phone will surely be getting Android 4.2 and probably the next version of Android too.
Sony Xperia L key features
- 4.3-inch FWVGA Scratch resistant capacitive display
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- 1GHz Qualcomm dual-core processor
- NFC, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Hotspot, GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, DLNA, 3G
- 8MP rear camera, VGA front camera
- 8GB internal storage, microSD card slot
- 9.7mm thick and weighs 137 grams
- 1GB of RAM
- One-touch functions with NFC to display content on your TV or to share music and photos between devices
- Battery STAMINA Mode for optimum battery life
- Available in white, black colour variations