Swipe Telecom has announced the launch of a new smartphone in the Indian market today. Dubbed as Swipe 9X, the phone has been priced at INR 8,999. According to the company, the phone is now available in the market.
The phone packs a 4.7-inch display and is powered by 1GHz dual-core processor. Other features of the phone include 512MB RAM, Android 4.0 and 8MP rear camera.
As per a press release issued by the company, Swipe 9X will be bundling three back covers in Black, White and Blue colours with every purchase along with a flap cover for free.
To remind you, Swipe already sells Fablet F3, Fablet F2 and MTV Volt smartphones in the country.
Swipe 9X key specifications
- 4.7-inch FWVGA capacitive multi-touch display
- 1GHz MTK 6577 dual-core processor
- 512MB of RAM
- Expandable by up to 32GB
- 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 2-megapixel front camera
- 2,000mAh battery
- Android 4.0
- Dual-SIM support
- Bluetooth, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, USB 2.0, 3G
- 138.0 X 70.0 X 9.3(mm), 149 gms
- 4 GB storage, microSD card slot