CyanogenMod team has announced that they are adding eight more devices to their officially supported devices list. All new devices will be getting Android 4.3-based official CM 10.2 ROMs in the coming weeks.
The team has also revealed that it is just the first wave of devices and they expect to add more in the near future.
Here is the list of newly added devices:
- Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G (apexqtmo)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 – C Spire (jfltecsp)
- Motorola Atrix HD (mb886)
- Motorola Photon Q – GSM (xt897)
- Motorola Photon Q – CDMA (xt897c)
- Motorola Droid Razr M (xt907)
- Motorola Razr HD – GSM (xt925)
- Motorola Droid Razr HD – CDMA (xt926)
This news comes just days after CM team revealed that they have started work on CM 10.2-based on Android 4.3 and some of the features that we will see in 10.2 include global call/ text blacklist support and Focal camera app.
CM Team has added three more devices and these will be getting CM 10.1 and 10.2 builds in the coming days.
Barnes & Noble:
- Nook HD (hummingbird)
- Nook HD+ (ovation)