Sony has announced that it has started rolling out software updates for Xperia S, SL and acro S smartphone. Based on Android 4.1 release, these updates are basically bug-fixing updates and do not change the Android version present on the phones.
According to a blog post by the company, like always, these updates will also be released region-wise, so not everyone will get them right-away.
Here is the full change-log:
- Fix for abnormality in the white balance
- Improved “Quick Launch” button functionality
- Smooth (1080p) video recording, minimizing lag
- Streamlined Exchange Active Sync
- Better connection stability for 2G network data
- Ensured preferences on 3rd party apps remain after reboot
- Economised power consumption, and heat dispersion for longer life
- Corrected juice level notifications, especially when running low
- Home key long-press to launch Google Now, and a double-press to launch Recent Apps
- Volume “up” button is now fully responsive
If you already got the update for your smartphone, do let us know about the experience in the comments section.