Right on time (at least in some parts of the world), Rovio has released the second iteration of its Angry Birds Star Wars game in Google Play. The basic premise of Angry Birds Star War II is same as all other Angry Birds games.
This Star Wars themed game allows you to battle with pigs using birds (or vice versa, more on this below), both of which have been tweaked to look like various Star Wards characters. You will find quite a few characters from the original Angry Birds Star Wars game as well as a lot new ones.
There are some new features in the game, like you can now pick to play on the Pork side, and play as one of the villainous pigs. Another interesting addition to the game is Hasbro’s Telepods. According to Rovio, new characters and super powers can be unlocked for players by placing one of the collectible Telepods physical characters from the Hasbro line on the phone or tablet camera and scanning it into the game.
- Join The Pork Side: For the first time ever play as the pigs
- 30+ Playable Characters: Yoda, pod-racing Anakin, Mace Windu, Jango Fett and many more
- Become A Jedi Or Sith Master: Many Bird and Pork Side levels to master, plus a bonus reward chapter and a ton of achievements to unlock
- Swap Characters As You Play: Switch characters in the slingshot at any time
- The same Angry Birds Star Wars II version supports both phones are tablet devices