Axis Bank has released an updated Android app in Google Play. The app, which the bank dubs as Mobile Banking App 2.0, brings new features and a high level of personalisation.
“The first of its kind in India, Axis Mobile 2.0 offers a high level of personalization, allowing users to customize their mobile banking experience, depending on the user segment (Youth, Premium& Prime segments). The new Axis Mobile App will provide customers a never before experience of accessing their savings as well as credit card accounts and manage transactions including account enquiries, bill payments as well as fund transfers on their smartphones,” Axis Bank wrote in a press release.
Axis Bank mobile banking app features
- Access the App by a simple login, either through internet banking or debit card credentials
- Check bank accounts, transfer money, pay bills, recharge mobile/DTH
- App also allows personalization of favourite transactions
- Personalized page for the youth, prime and premium customers
- Integration with Facebook and Twitter where the customer can pull images and upload photos for beneficiaries
- Locate the nearest branch and ATMs
- Receive customized offers on cards and reminders for bill payments through the Mobile app
You can download the app from here.