Samsung has announced that it will be releasing its new Galaxy Express 2 smartphone in UK tomorrow. The smartphone will be available for purchase exclusively from Vodafone stores at launch (Oct 23) with additional retailers to follow at a later date.
“Our latest addition to the Galaxy portfolio, the Galaxy Express 2 has been designed to provide a faster and smoother user experience. As with all smartphones in our Galaxy range, the Galaxy Express 2 is packed full of intuitive features and smart functions, offering customers superior performance,” said Simon Stanford, Vice President of IT & Mobile Division, Samsung Electronics UK & Ireland.
Samsung Galaxy Express 2 key specifications
- 1.7GHz dual-core processor
- 4.5-inch qHD PLS TFT display
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 5MP rear camera with AF and LED flash, VGA front facing camera
- BT4.0, USB2.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, MicroUSB, NFC, GPS
- 1.5GB of RAM, 8GB ROM, MicroSD card slot (up to 64GB)
- 2100mAh battery
In related news, Phones 4u has revealed that it will be exclusively carrying the Glamour Red version of HTC One mini smartphone in country. The phone will be available at Phones 4u stores and online sometime next month.
“We know that consumers love expressing themselves through their smartphones and colour is just one way to do that. Since June, we’ve seen interest in the colour red increase by 42%, so we’re especially excited to be working with HTC as the only retailer to offer the HTC One mini in Glamour Red,” said Scott Hooton, Chief Commercial Officer at Phones 4u.
HTC One mini key specifications:
- HTC UltraPixel rear camera with HTC Zoe
- HTC BoomSound dual-frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers
- Android 4.2.2 with HTC Sense 5.0
- 4.3-inch, HD 720p display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 400, dual-core 1.4GHz processor