Videocon Mobiles today unveiled a new smartphone line-up in the form of Infinium-series. As a part of the new Infinium series, the company has also announced six new Android phones – A55qHD, A54, A53, A52, A48, and A31. The company has also stated that already launched A55HD and A42 smartphone will also be a part of the Infinium-series.
“The ‘Infinium’ series is one of the most significant developments by Videocon Mobiles in recent times. This flagship range of smartphones brings the pinnacle of research and development to the fingertips of our consumers, and is designed to deliver the best possible Android experience to them. With the wide range of ‘Infinium’ series smartphones, we seek to address the varied needs of every smartphone user –be it the first-timer or the ‘pro’. And all of this backed by the quality, trust and service reach of the Videocon name,” said Khalid Zamir, Head Product Planning & Development, Videocon Mobile Phones Division.
Here is a quick look at the known specifications of the newly announced phones:
- A55qHD: 1.3GHz quad-core processor, 5-inch qHD display, 8MP rear camera, 1.3MP front camera, 2000 mAh battery
- A54: 1.2GHz quad-core processor, 5.3-inch qHD display, 8MP rear camera, 1.3MP front camera, 2500 mAh battery
- A53: 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 5.3-inch qHD display, 8MP rear camera, 1.3MP front camera, 1800 mAh battery
- A52: 1GHz dual-core processor, 5-inch WVGA display, 5MP rear camera, 1.3MP front camera, 2000 mAh battery
- A48: 1GHz dual-core processor, 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS display, 5MP rear camera, 1.3MP front camera, 1650 mAh battery
- A31: 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, 4-inch WVGA IPS display, 5MP rear camera, 1.3MP front camera, 1550 mAh battery
“Videocon Mobiles’ Infinium series smartphones are equipped with the latest Android Operating Systems, delivering the best and complete smartphone experience to their users. The Infinium range features various connectivity options, including USB, EDGE, HSPA+, WLAN and Bluetooth, thus enabling the user to connect with his social network through a range of connections. Every Infinium series smartphone is Dual-SIM ready, and lets the user connect to friends and family through varied data and voice networks,” the company noted in a press release.
The company has not revealed the availability details or pricing of these phone but it did says that the phone will be priced starting INR 6,000.