LG has finally revealed the official pricing of its first curved-screen smartphone G Flex. As per a press release issued by the company, LG G Flex will be sold for 999,900 won ($941) in the South Korean market. The phone is going on sale beginning November 12 on all three major telecom operators of the country.
LG has also revealed that it will be brining G Flex to France next month. The phone will be released exclusively on Orange France. The pricing is yet to be revealed but it is expected to be over 700 euros.
Originally announced last month, LG G Flex features 6-inch HD P-OLED display, 2.26GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor, 2GB of RAM and 3500 mAh battery. The company has also included several new software tweaks on the phone like QTheater, which gives users quick access to photos, videos and YouTube right from the lock screen, Dual Window, which divides the wide 6-inch screen into two separate windows for more effective multitasking, Swing Lockscreen, which alters the image on the lockscreen depending on how the G Flex is held, Face Detection Indicator, Camera Timer, and Urgent Call Alert.
LG G Flex key specifications
- 2.26 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (MSM 8974)
- GPU: Adreno 330, 450MHz
- Display: 6-inch HD (1280 x 720), Curved P-OLED (Real RGB)
- Memory: 2GB LP DDR3 RAM / 32GB eMMc
- Camera: Rear 13.0MP / Front 2.1MP
- Battery: 3,500mAh (embedded)
- Operating System: Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2
- Size: 160.5 x 81.6 x 7.9 – 8.7mm
- Weight: 177g
- Connectivity: BT 4.0 / USB 3.0 compatible / WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac) / NFC