Another new XOLO Android smartphone has been spotted on the company website. Dubbed as XOLO Q2000, the phone is the part of the company’s QCORE series of smartphones and was first leaked back in May this year. There is no word on when the phone will be available in the country but we expect it to arrive soon.
XOLO Q2000 features a 5.5-inch 720p HD IPS display, 1.2GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589W processor, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage and 13MP rear camera. The phone also comes with 2600 mAh battery, Android 4.2, dual-SIM support and 2MP front camera.
The pricing of Q2000 is a mystery at this moment.
Note: XOLO has accidentally noted TDD-LTE support in the specifications, which seems to be in err as the MT6589W chipset does not come with TDD-LTE support and even the listed maximum 42Mbps download speed seems low for LTE and actually matches with HSPA+ speeds.
XOLO Q2000 key specifications
- 1.2GHz quad-core MT6589W processor with PowerVR SGX544
- Dimensions: 156×77.8×9.8 mm, Weight: 180g
- Dual-SIM support
- MicroUSB 2.0, 3.5 mm audio jack, microSD card slot
- 5.5-inch HD IPS display with 1280x720p resolution
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- 13MP rear camera with BSI Sensor, 2MP front camera
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor
- Wi-Fi b/g/n, BT 2.0, GPS
- 8GB of storage, 1GB of RAM
- 2600 mAh battery