Feel like getting new calendar app for your Android device, Any.Do has launched its Cal for Android in Google Play today. This nifty calendar app from Any.Do comes with a host of features and integrates seamlessly with other apps like in-built calendar, Google Maps, Uber and Any.Do’s own note-taking app.
“Cal is about turning your everyday calendar into something you enjoy using. It’s about bringing a sense of satisfaction and playfulness to your day, breaking new ground in your own life. It helps you focus on what you care about the most, whether that means finding “me time” to do those important things that rarely get scheduled in or scheduling a project meeting with your colleagues.” Any.Do notes in a press release.
Cal for Android highlights
- Social and location integrations predict who you want to meet and even suggest nearby places for meeting them
- Any.do tasks are perfectly woven into your calendar so you can see what needs to get done for each event
- Cal knows when you’ll need to get on the road and let’s you seamlessly get an Uber, or use a Google Maps to navigate your way there
- Swipe, tilt, and flow your way through a productive day while still finding time between commitments to refocus on what matters
- Rich graphics in 9 specially curated photo themes add harmony to working life and personal time
- Android Widget: Get an overview of your day right from the homescreen so you can stay on top of things without having to open the app.
- Real time sync with Google Calendar, Exchange any many others