XOLO’s new Q1000 Opus Android smartphone, which recently went on pre-order, is now available at Flipkart.com for INR 9,890. The phone will be joining the company’s growing QCore-series of Android smartphones.
To remind you, XOLO Q1000 Opus features Android 4.2, 1.2GHz Broadcom quad-core processor, 5-inch FWVGA IPS display and 5MP rear camera. The phone also comes with VGA front camera, 2000 mAh battery, 1GB of RAM and 4GB of internal storage and microSD card slot.
In addition, XOLO has included the usual connectivity options as well as dual-SIM support on the phone.
The phone will be competing with the likes of Spice Coolpad Mi-515, Lava IRIS 506q and Gionee Gpad G3 smartphone.
XOLO Q1000 Opus key specifications
- 1.2GHz Broadcom BCM23550 quad-core processor
- 143.3 x 72.9 x 8.95 mm,
- 5-inch FWVGA IPS display (854x480p)
- Android 4.2
- 5MP rear camera with BSI sensor
- VGA front camera
- FM Radio, USB OTG support
- 1GB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage, microSD card slot
- 2000 mAh battery
- Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, Glonass, A-GPS