Alongside HTC Desire 816, HTC has also introduced the new Desire 610 smartphone today. This mid-range Android phone from the Taiwanese manufacturer will go on sale in Europe beginning May 2014.
HTC Desire 610 features a 4.7-inch qHD display, 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 quad-core processor, 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage. The phone also comes with microSD card slot, front-facing stereo speakers like Desire 816, 8MP rear camera and 1.3MP front camera.
HTC has also included the usual connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G and LTE on the Desire 610. It runs on Android 4.3 with Sense 5.5.
The phone will be available in multiple colour options like White, Black, Blue, Grey and Green. No word on the pricing at this moment.
HTC Desire 610 specifications
- Size: 143.1 x 70.5 x 9.6 mm / 143.5g
- Display: 4.7-inch 960x540p qHD
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 400, 1.2GHz quad-core
- OS: Android, HTC Sense 5.5 / BlinkFeed
- Memory: 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage, microSD card slot
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, GPS, Glonass, 3G, LTE (in select markets)
- Cameras: 8MP rear, 1.3MP front
- Battery: 2040 mAh