Lenovo has announced the launch of Vibe Z Android smartphone in the country today. The phone was originally unveiled in China in November 2013 and made international debut at Consumer Electronics Show last month.
Lenovo India has priced Vibe Z at INR 35,999 and it will go on sale later this month.
The smartphone features a 5.5-inch full HD display, 2.26GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor, 2GB of RAM and Android 4.3. The phone also comes with 13MP rear camera, 5MP front camera and 16GB of internal storage.
According to Lenovo, it has included apps like Super Camera and Super Gallery for camera enthusiasts. The phone also comes with gesture controls, which allow users to do various tasks.
The smartphone will be competing with the likes of Nexus 5, which comes with similar features apart from the lower-res cameras. Nexus 5 also packs newer version of Android. Unless you are in the market for a phablet and need high-res cameras, we will suggest you to stick with Nexus 5, which is more affordable and an all-round device.
- Display: 5.5-inch IPS, 1920x1080p resolution
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 800, quad-core 2.2GHz
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage
- Cameras: 13MP rear with f1.8 aperture lens, 5 MP front shooter with an 84° lens
- OS: Android 4.3
- Connectivity: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0
- Others: FM Radio,
- Battery: 3000 mAh
- Look and feel: 7.9mm thick, weighs 147 grams
- Colours: Silver, Titanium