iBall has released a new entry-level Android smartphone in the Indian market today. Part of the company’s Andi-series, the phone is dubbed as Andi 3.5 Classique and has been priced at just INR 3,399.
Given the cheap price-tag, the specifications of the phone are average. It packs a 3.5-inch HVGA display, 1.3GHz dual-core processor and 256MB of RAM. The phone also comes with 2MP rear camera, VGA front camera and 512MB of internal storage. iBall has also included microSD card, Wi-Fi and 1200mAh battery on the smartphone. iBall Andi 3.5 Classique runs on Android 4.2.2, but we doubt that Jelly Bean will work properly on just 256MB of RAM.
The smartphone can be grabbed in Black and White colour options from e-retailers or brick and mortar stores.
iBall Andi 3.5 Classique specifications
- Display: 3.5-inch HVGA, 480x320p
- Processor: 1.3GHz dual-core
- Memory: 256MB of RAM, 512MB of on-board storage, microSD card slot
- Camera: 2MP rear camera, LED flash, VGA front camera
- Battery: 1200 mAh
- SIM support: Dual-SIM (GSM+ GSM)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, AGPS, 2G
- Size: 115.98x 62.61x 11.10mm, 112 grams