New HTC One leaks just don’t seem to stop coming and now a unit of this phone has even been sold on eBay.com over ten days before the official announcement.
The Verizon version of the New HTC One was put on sale on March 11 at eBay by a user named raj1665 and was snapped up by someone for $499.99 earlier today. This listing has revealed the packing for the smartphone as well as confirmed the previously revealed specifications of the phone.
Here is a look at the full specifications of the phone
- OS: Android with HTC Sense (KitKat)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, 2.3GHz quad-core CPUs
- SIM card type: nanoSIM
- Memory: 32GB of internal storage, 2GB of DDR2 RAM, microSD card slot with support up to 128GB
- Display: 5-inch, 1080p Full HD
- Sound: HTC BoomSound, dual front stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers
- Rear Cameras: Duo Camera with UltraPixel, BSI sensor, pixel size 2.0µm, F2.0 / 28mm lens, HTC ImageChip 2 with HDR video
- Front camera: 5MP BSI, wide angle lens with HDR capability, 1080p video recording, HTC Zoe
- Connectivity: 3.5mm stereo audio jack, microUSB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX enabled, Wi-Fi, DLNA, GPS/AGPS + GLONASS, NFC, 4G LTE capable
With this leak, there is hardly anything left for HTC to reveal on March 25. Now, we can just all sit tight and wait for the company to release the phone in our respective markets.