Sony has added two new smartphones to its Android line-up in the Indian market on Wednesday. Originally announced at CES in January, the new Xperia E1 and Xperia E1 dual will be available in the country beginning March 25 and March 10 respectively.
These budget Sony smartphones come with 4-inch WVGA display, 1.2 GHz Qualcomm dual-core processor, Android 4.3 and 3G. The phones also pack 512MB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage, microSD card slot and the usual set of connectivity options. In addition, E1 dual includes the dual-SIM card slots.
Targeted to music-buffs, the Xperia E1 smartphones feature a 100Db speaker to produce a louder, cleaner sound as well as a dedicated Walkman button and support for shake to shuffle support.
Pricing: Sony has priced Xperia E1 dual at INR 10,490 and E1 at INR 9,490 and these phones will be released in Black, White and Purple colour options.
Sony Xperia E1 and E1 dual specifications
- Display: 4-inch WVGA, 800x480p
- OS: Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean MR2)
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Qualcomm MSM8210 dual-core
- Camera: 3MP rear camera
- Size: 118 x 62.4 x 12 mm, 120 grams
- Memory: 512MB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage, microSD card slot
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi, GLONASS, aGPS, Bluetooth 4.0
- Others: FM Radio, Dual-SIM support (E1 dual only)