Swipe Telecom has announced the launch of its new Android phablet – Halo Fone today. Priced at INR 6,999, Swipe Halo Fone is now available at Flipkart, where it will exclusively retail for limited period.
“The Halo Fone adds to Swipe’s existing and impressive range of ‘Halo’ products which features a unique design blending the form factor of a tablet,” Swipe noted in a press release.
Halo Fone comes with a 6.5-inch WVGA display, Android 4.2.2, 1.3GHz dual-core processor, 512MB of RAM and 2800 mAh battery. The device also packs 3G support, 2MP rear camera and 0.3MP front camera.
Given the price-tag, the overall specifications of the smartphone seem decent however the display resolution is disappointing for such a large screen size.
Swipe Halo Fone key specifications
- 6.5-inch WVGA display with OGS (800x480p)
- 1.3GHz dual-core processor
- 512MB of RAM, 4GB of on-board storage, microSD card slot
- Dual-SIM support, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, FM Radio, MicroUSB 2.0, 3.5mm audio jack
- 2MP rear camera, 0.3MP front camera
- 2800 mAh battery