CyanogenMod team has released the latest Snapshot build of CyanogenMod 11.0 release (based on KitKat) for over 50 devices. Available via CM’s community distribution portal and CM updater, the M5 build brings host of changes from M4 build.
Here is the full change-log
- Trebuchet: Fix last icon from hotseat disappearing, Fix custom home transition effect
- Volume Panel: Increase opacity of transparency (previous level led to visibility concerns)
- WhisperPush: Relocate to Privacy menu, fix NPE on viewing identity if unregistered
- Translations: Initial imports from CrowdIn (followup blog post next week)
- MultiSim: Additional support patches (25+)
- Stylus: Fix eraser being disabled by palm rejection
- NavBar: Allow toggle in runtime (needs kernel support)
- Dialer: Open Source forward/backward/incoming look-up
- Settings: Add ‘screen color’ support
- Privacy Guard: Additional AppOps permissions
- Additional Right-to-left (RTL) layout mirroring support
- Quickboot support (device specific)
- Add ethernet icon support to status bar
With five Snapshots builds out, we expect to start seeing release candidate (RC) builds soon, which will be followed by the final stable build of CM 11.
Cyanogen Inc. introduces new logo
Cyanogen Inc., which has been formed to expand CyanogenMod from just a community developed ROM, has introduced a new logo and brand identity. Check out the new logo below and you can read more about the new brand identity on CyanogenMod blog.