Chinese manufacturer Gionee’s new Pioneer P4 smartphone is now available in the Indian market. The phone is currently on sale via ebay.in for INR 9,199 and is expected to reach more stores in the coming days.
As per the Gionee India website, Pioneer P4 features Android 4.2, 4.5-inch FWVGA display, 1GB of RAM and 1.3GHz MediaTek quad-core processor. The phone also comes with 8GB of internal storage, microSD card slot, and 1800 mAh battery.
On the imaging front, Gionee has included 5MP rear camera with LED flash and 2MP front camera on the smartphone.
Gionee Pioneer P4 succeeds the company’s previously released Pioneer P3 smartphone, which packs slightly lower specifications like 4.5-inch WVGA display, 512MB of RAM, 5MP rear camera, VGA front camera and 1700 mAh battery.
Gionee Pioneer P4 key specifications
- SIM card slots: Dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM)
- Colour options: White and Black
- OS: Android 4.2
- Processor: 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582V/X
- Sensors: Motion Sensor, G-Sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass
- Display: 4.5-inch FWVGA resolution
- Cameras: 5MP rear, 2MP front
- Dimensions: 135 x 66.5 x 9.05 mm, 128.7 grams
- Battery: 1800 mAh
- Storage: 1GB of RAM, 8GB, microSD card slot
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, 3G