iBall launches Slide 3G 7271-HD70 Android tablet in the Indian market. It is an upgraded version of the company’s previously introduced Slide 3G 7271-HD7 tablet. According to iBall, the new Slide 3G 7271-HD70 will retail for INR 8,299 in Silver colour option.
The tablet packs 7-inch 1024x600p display, Android 4.2, and 1.3GHz dual-core processor. It also comes with dual-SIM support, 3G, voice-calling support and 3000 mAh battery. In addition, iBall has included 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage, microSD card slot, 2MP rear camera and VGA front camera on Slide 3G 7271-HD70.
The only differences between Slide 3G 7271-HD70 and Slide 3G 7271-HD7 are the increased amount of RAM and internal storage. It is disappointing to see the Indian companies keep on introducing newer devices with older Android versions with no software update plans.
iBall Slide 3G 7271-HD70 key specifications
- Display: 7-inch, 1024x600p
- OS: Android 4.2
- SIM support: Dual SIM with dual standby
- Processor: 1.3GHz, dual-core Cortex A7
- Cameras: 2MP rear with LED flash, VGA front
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Memory: 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage, microSD card slot
- Battery: 3000 mAh
- Others: 3.5mm audio jack, Wireless FM Radio, GPS