Just a week after introducing the new XOLO Q2500 PocketPad, the company is getting ready to release another Android smartphone in the Indian market. Dubbed as XOLO Q1010i, the new smartphone has appeared on the company’s official website with a price-tag of INR 13,499, however there is no word on the release date.
The phone is a variant of the company’s earlier released XOLO Q1010 but there is hardly any difference between the two phones apart from more internal storage. XOLO Q1010i comes with 5-inch HD display, 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek 6582 processor, 8MP rear camera with Exmor R sensor and 2MP front camera. Among other features, the phone includes 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage (only 4GB in Q1010), microSD card slot and Android 4.2 (upgradeable to Android 4.4).
We expect to see an official announcement about the availability of the phone sometime this week.
XOLO Q1010i key specifications
- Processor: MTK 6582, 1.3GHz quad-core
- Dimensions: 143.6 x 72.2 x 8.3 mm
- SIM card slots: 2 (micro SIM)
- Display: 5.0-inch, 1280x720p, HD IPS, One Glass Solution, Asahi Scratch Resistant Glass
- OS: Android 4.2
- Cameras: 8MP rear with Exmor R Sensor, 2MP front
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, BT 4.0
- Memory: 8GB internal storage, 1GB RAM, microSD card slot
- Battery: 2250 mAh