LG has announced that it will soon start the global roll-out of its mid-range LTE Android smartphone F70. The phone will first go on sale in Europe, followed by Asia and Americas.
Powered by 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor, LG F70 comes with 4.5-inch WVGA display, 1GB of RAM, 4/ 8GB of internal storage and microSD card slot. The smartphone also packs 2440 mAh battery, 5MP rear camera and VGA front camera.
On the software front, LG F70 runs on Android 4.4 and includes the company’s proprietary UX features such as KnockCode, Guest Mode, Plug & Pop, and Quick Window.
“LG has an unwavering commitment to delivering the superior experience that consumers expect from an LTE device and the F70 meets and exceeds such expectations. The F70 possesses all the best of LG’s LTE technologies in a slim, handsome design that will appeal to millions of customers worldwide who are thinking of upgrading to 4G,” said Dr. Jong-seok Park, president and CEO of the LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company.
LG will be revealing the exact release dates and pricing in the respectively markets.
LG F70 key specifications
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 400, 1.2GHz quad-core
- Display: 4.5-inch IPS, 800x480p
- Memory: 1GB of RAM, 4GB/8GB internal storage, microSD slot
- Cameras: 5.0MP rear, VGA front
- Battery: 2,440mAh (removable)
- OS: Android 4.4
- Size: 127.5 x 66.4 x 9.9mm, 129.6g
- Connectivity: LTE/ HSPA+ 21 Mbps (3G), Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi b/g/n, A-GPS, NFC (LTE only)