After being sighted on LG India website, the Korean manufacturer’s F70 4G LTE smartphone is now on sale in the country. The phone can be grabbed from Infibeam.com for INR 18,499 and we hope to see expanded availability in the coming days.
Originally showcased at Mobile World Congress, LG F70 features 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core processor, 4.5-inch WVGA IPS display and Android 4.4. The phone also packs 5MP rear camera with auto-focus and LED flash and VGA front shooter.
In addition, F70 comes with TD-LTE support and will work on Airtel 4G networks. You can check out the detailed specifications later in the post.
The pricing is a bit disappointment as apart from the presence of 4G support, there is nothing to justify this price-tag and INR 15-16,000 pricing would have been more apt.
LG F70 specifications
- Display: 4.5-inch IPS, WVGA (800x480p)
- Processor: 1.2GHz Qualcomm quad-core
- Memory: 1GB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage, microSD card slot, 50GB of free cloud storage from Box
- Cameras: 5MP rear, VGA front
- Connectivity: 4G, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS,
- OS: Android 4.4 with LG customisations like Knock Code
- Battery: 2440 mAh
- Size: 127.5 x 66.4 x 9.95 mm