iBall has introduced a new KitKat-powered Android smartphone in the Indian market. Dubbed as Andi 5K Panther, the smartphone has been priced at INR 10,499 and is already on sale.
While iBall might have included the latest major version of Android and an octa-core processor on the smartphone, other specifications of the phone are not-so-enticing for the current choice-filled smartphone market in the country. iBall Andi 5K Panther sports a 5-inch qHD display and is powered by an octa-core processor (most likely MediaTek). The phone also comes with 8MP rear camera, 2MP front camera, 1GB of RAM, 1900 mAH battery and 3G.
The Andi 5K Panther will be going head to head the segment favourite Asus Zenfone 5 and Moto G smartphones, both of which retail at around 10K and have gotten glowing reviews from all over.
iBall Andi 5K Panther key specifications
- Dual-SIM support
- Android 4.4.2
- 5-inch qHD 540x960p IPS display
- 1.4GHz octa-core processor
- 1GB of RAM, 8GB on-board storage, microSD card (up to 32GB)
- 8MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash
- 2MP front camera
- 1900mAh battery
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, MicroUSB port, GPS/ A-GPS, 3G
- Colours: Milky Silver and Wine