Lenovo has finally announced its flagship Vibe Z2 Pro smartphone. The phone was first revealed via a leak from the company’s internal event.
Sporting a 6-inch QHD (2560x1440p) display, the Z2 Pro comes with 2.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor, 3GB of RAM, Android 4.4 and 4,000 mAh battery. The smartphone also packs 4G LTE support, 16MP rear camera with dual-LED flash and optical image stabilisation as well as a 5MP front shooter.
The phone will be released next month in China but the pricing is still a mystery. We expect international debut soon after.
According to Lenovo, the Vibe Z2 Pro will be available in Titanium, Gold and Black colour options.
Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro key specifications
- Display: 6-inch Quad-HD IPS, 2560x1440p
- Processor: 2.5GHz quad-core, Snapdragon 801 (8974AC) processor
- OS: Android 4.4 with Vibe 2.0 UI
- SIM support: Dual-SIM
- Cameras: 16MP auto-focus rear with dual LED Flash & optical image stabilisation, 5MP front shooter
- Size: 156 x 81.3 x 7.7 mm
- Connectivity: 4GLTE, 3G, Wi-Fi ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC
- Ports: 3.5mm audio jack, MicroUSB 2.0 port
- Memory: 3GB of RAM, 32GB of on-board storage
- Battery: 4000 mAh battery