Although a little later than expected, CM team has released CyanogenMod 11.0 M10 builds for the supported devices. The updated version can be downloaded using the built-in CM updater on the CyanogenMod-running devices or as a manual download from CyanogenMod website.
According to the team, the new version adds support for Sprint variant of Galaxy S5 and includes several new features and bug-fixes. You can check out the detailed change-log below. CM team also notes that it is introducing a new tool called CM Bug Tracker application, which will allow you to easily send bug reports.
“Whenever you crash a system application, you will be prompted with an option to upload a snippet of a log to us – namely the actual crash reported by the system and the stacktrace that accompanies it – similar to what you are already used to by the various app stores you may use,” CyanogenMod team wrote in a blog post.
CyanogenMod 11.0 M10 Change-log:
- Themes support for additional UI elements
- Frameworks & Core Apps: CAF and other upstream updates
- Added scramble pin feature in settings
- Long press recent apps to switch to last used app
- Settings: Added soft reboot option, Added smart cover support, Added glove mode support, Added bug reporter and crash log uploader
- Multi-SIM updates
- General bug fixes (many many)
- ANT+ Support for various hardware
- Privacy Guard: Control NFC permissions