As we reported earlier, Lenovo on Tuesday unveiled the new Vibe Z2 Pro smartphone for the Indian market at a press event in New Delhi. The phone has been priced at INR 32,999 and will go on sale beginning October 6 at Flipkart exclusively.
Originally unveiled in August this year, Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro is a 6-inch Android smartphone, which sports a Quad-HD (2560x1440p) display. It is powered by 2.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor and comes with 3GB of RAM, dual-SIM support and 4000 mAh battery.
The Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro also features 32GB of on-board storage, 16MP rear camera with dual-LED flash & OIS as well as 5MP front camera. You can find the detailed specifications of the smartphone later in the report.
It is the third smartphone to be launched with a QHD display in India and joins the likes of LG G3 and Oppo Find 7, which will be the main competitors to the smartphone, however given the aggressive pricing of the Z2 Pro, it has a big advantage over other smartphones.
According to Lenovo, the Vibe Z2 Pro will be released in Ebony, Graphite Grey and Champagne Gold colour options in the country.
Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro key specifications
- Display: 6-inch Quad-HD IPS, 2560x1440p
- Processor: 2.5GHz quad-core, Snapdragon 801 (8974AC) processor
- OS: Android 4.4 with Vibe 2.0 UI
- SIM support: Dual-SIM
- Cameras: 16MP auto-focus rear with dual LED Flash & optical image stabilisation, 5MP front shooter
- Size: 156 x 81.3 x 7.7 mm
- Connectivity: 4GLTE, 3G, Wi-Fi ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC
- Ports: 3.5mm audio jack, MicroUSB 2.0 port
- Memory: 3GB of RAM, 32GB of on-board storage
- Battery: 4000 mAh battery