XOLO has launched a new Android smartphone in the Indian market and it is the first phone from the company to feature a fingerprint scanner for added security. The smartphone is now listed on the company website with a price-tag of INR 13,499 and will go on sale in the coming days.
XOLO Q2100 features a 1.3GHz quad-core MT6582 processor, 5.5-inch HD display, Android 4.4 and 2800 mAh battery. The phone also comes with 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage, microSD card slot and dual-SIM support.
In addition, XOLO has included an 8MP rear camera sensor with dual-LED flash, 2MP front shooter as well as IR Blaster on the Q2100 smartphone. The IR blaster along with the bundled Peel Smart Remote app will allow the consumers to control the electronic appliances like TV, DVD Player, and Air Conditioner etc. from their smartphone. You can check out the detailed specifications later in the report.
XOLO Q2100 will be released in White and Black colour options and it will be competing with other smartphones with fingerprint scanners like Swipe Sense and iBerry Auxus Note 5 as well as the likes of Xiaomi Mi 3, Asus Zenfone 6, and new Moto G in the country.
XOLO Q2100 specifications
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 with Mali 400-MP2 500 MHz GPU
- Size: 152.4 x 75 x 9.3 mm
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, IR blaster, GPS
- Display: 5.5-inch 1280x720p HD IPS with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS: Android 4.4 KITKAT
- Cameras: 8MP rear, 2MP front
- Memory: 1GB of RAM, 8GB of storage, microSD card slot
- Battery: 2800 mAh Li-Pol