With every manufacturer trying to push selfie-focussed smartphones in the market, how can Panasonic be left behind? The company on Wednesday announced the launch of its Eluga S smartphone in Indian market, which sports 5MP front shooter and Blink Play feature to easily capture selfies.
Among other features, the Eluga S packs 5-inch 720p HD IPS display, 1.4GHz octa-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 2100 mAh battery and Android 4.4.2. The phone also comes with 8MP rear camera, 8GB of internal storage, microSD card slot, and dual-SIM support.
“With the launch this series, we have redefined the design aspect and user experience in our range of smartphones. With the introduction of ELUGA S we have gone one step further in software innovation to provide a thrilling and fresh experience targeting the trendy youth of today that is always in a lookout for new and innovative dimension in technology,” said Pankaj Rana, Business Head – Mobility Division, Panasonic India.
The Panasonic Eluga S has been priced at INR 11,190 in the country and will go on sale in the third week of November in Black and White colour options.
Panasonic Eluga S key specifications
- Display: 5.0-inch IPS HD
- Processor: 1.4GHz octa-core
- OS: Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat)
- Memory: 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage, MicroSD card slot
- Cameras: 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, 5MP Front Camera
- Battery: 2100mAh Lithium-Ion
- Dimensions & Weight: 141x71x7.9mm & 135gm
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS