Two weeks after the Ascend P7 appeared at Flipkart.com, Chinese smartphone maker Huawei has officially launched the phone in the country. It has been priced at INR 24,799 and is now available in major retail stores across the country in Black colour option.
“With the launch of Ascend P7 in India, we endeavour to strengthen our connect with the young and tech savvy consumers by redefining excellence in craftsmanship and camera experience. The Ascend P7 has already received very positive response globally and we hope to replicate the global success in India,” said Allen Wang, Head, Consumer Business Group, Huawei Telecommunications (India).
Huawei Ascend P7 features a 5-inch full HD display, 2500 mAh battery, 1.8GHz quad-core Kirin 910T processor, and Android 4.4 with Emotion UI. The phone also packs 13MP rear camera with LED flash and 8MP front camera.
In addition, Huawei has included 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, microSD card slot and the usual set of connectivity options on the phone. On the software front, the company’s Emotion UI 2.3 brings features like Shake to align icons, Harassment Filter, Permission Manager, Do not Disturb, Virus Scanner, Power Saving and Storage Cleaner.
- Display: 5-inch 1920x1080p, FHD
- OS: Android 4.4.2, KitKat
- Memory: 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, MicroSD card slot
- Front-facing Camera: 8MP
- Rear-facing Camera: 13MP AF with f/2.0 aperture
- Size: 139.82mm (L) x 68.8mm (W) x 6.5mm (T)
- Weight: 124grams
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC
- Processor: HiSilicon Kirin 910T 1.8 GHz quad-core chipset / Mali450 GPU
- Battery: 2500 mAh lithium polymer