Indian smartphone vendor Lava still seems to be living in the era of Android Jelly Bean and will introduce a new tablet-powered by Android 4.2 in the coming days. Recently listed on the company website, the new Lava Xtron Mega is a 10.1-inch tablet.
It features a 1280x800p display, 1.3GHz quad-core Action 7029 processor, 2MP rear camera and 6000 mAh battery. The tablet also packs 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, microSD card slot, and VGA front shooter. On the connectivity front, there is no 3G support, but the Xtron Mega includes Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity and will most likely support USB data cards.
There is no word on the pricing or exact availability at this point, but we hope to hear from the company soon.
Lava Xtron Mega specifications
- Display: 10.1-inch 1280x800p
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core Action 7029 with PowerVR SGX540 GPU
- Memory: 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, microSD card slot
- Camera: 2MP rear, VGA front
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- OS: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Battery: 6000 mAh