Someone in LG’s web design team made a mistake of putting the link to the temporary home of LG G4 microsite in the source-code of the smartphone’s teaser website. The link was quickly spotted and shared all around the web, but before LG could take it down, almost everything about the LG G4 smartphone was revealed in detail.
We still don’t know a few tidbits because parts of the micro-site were still in development, but damage is already done.
Here is a quick look at what to expect from LG G4:
- 5.5-inch Quad-HD IPS display
- Arc design with 149.1×75.3×8.9mm dimensions
- Removable 3000 mAh battery
- MicroSD card slot
- 16MP f1.8 rear camera with optical image stabilization & IR sensor
- To be released in plastic back or genuine leather back with a variety of colour options
- Software features like Smart Notice 2.0 and Smart Calendar
To remind you, LG is officially announcing the phone on April 28, but we don’t expect any surprises on the day. Apart from the details that haven’t already leaked, we only expect to hear about the availability information on the day.
Leaked images from LG G4 micro-site
Source: LG (taken down); Via: @evleaks, Android Central