Meizu has announced that it has released the new Flyme OS 220.127.116.11I update for the recently launched M1 Note smartphone in the Indian market.
The update brings a number of new improvements, bug-fixes and features for the smartphone including support for Hindi as a system language. You can check out the detailed change-log later in the report.
According to Meizu, the update will reach the M1 Note units over-the-air, however you can also download the update file manually from the company website and flash it using the system recovery. The second option is recommended only for the advanced users.
Meizu M1 Note Flyme OS 18.104.22.168I change-log
- Added Hindi into the system languages
- Added Arabic into the system languages
- Added Turkish into the system languages
- Optimized the security of the vault
- Optimized the sound of minimum volume
- Fixed the problem of unable to activate the keypad to input complex password after shut down an alarm clock
- Fixed the disappearing bottom bar issue after disabled “Intelligently hide Smartbar”
- Fixed the occasional abnormality when re-launch the Phone app
- Fixed the non-responsive tap on the Phone app icon
- Added a switch to control the gesture of sliding rightward under locked screen
- Added a color temperature adjusting function
- Optimized GPS locating speed
- Fixed the occasional bug of unable to auto connect to hidden hot spot
- Fixed auto break off issue when connect to hot spot encrypted in EAP-PEAP
Flyme Home Screen
- Fix the bug of automatically exit a folder when slide up the screen to check multi-task bar when viewing the folder
- Optimized the launching speed of Camera
- Optimized the effect of photos taken under Light field mode
- Optimized the focus length adjusting effect under Manual mode
- Fixed the occasional program crash of Gallery when preview photos of large size
- Fixed related issues of rebooting with no reason, unable to connect to A2DP, unavailable Bluetooth and etc.
- Fixed the bug of unable to scan the videos on local disk
- Fixed the bug of when playing videos of MPG format with MEPG audio and visual coding, the sound and frame is stumble
- Added EP-21HD earphone option to Dirac HD Sound
- Fixed the bug of unable to adjust negative base value in all setting options in Equalizer
- Fixed the bug of when turn on and off repeatedly, the Equalizer would lose efficacy
- Fixed the breakdown issue when launching the Calculator
- Fixed the calculating error in some circumstances