LG has quietly released its flagship smartphone “G4” in the Indian market. The official announcement is expected in the coming days, but you can order the phone via e-retailer Infibeam.com at a price-tag of INR 49,999 right now. LG is also accepting pre-bookings for the phone at its own website, but the company has not mentioned the shipping date.
Originally introduced in April this year, LG G4 sports a 5.5-inch Quad-HD IPS display and is powered by Qualcomm’s hexa-core Snapdragon 808 processor. The smartphone runs on Android 5.1 with LG’s usual software enhancements on-board.
The company is offering the dual-SIM variant of the phone in the country, and both SIM card slots are 4G LTE compatible. Other specifications of the LG G4 include 16MP f1.8 primary camera with LED flash, laser auto-focus, color-spectrum sensor and optical image stabilisation as well as an 8MP secondary camera.
Although LG G4 comes in a number of colour options with both leather and plastic back covers, Infibeam is only selling the Black and Brown leather back versions of the phone in the country right now. We expect to see more variants in the coming weeks.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 808, hexa-core
- Display: 5.5-inch Quad-HD IPS, 2560×1440, 538ppi
- Memory: 32GB of built-in storage, 3GB of RAM, microSD card slot
- Cameras: 16MP rear with F1.8, OIS 2.0 and 8MP front
- Battery: 3,000mAh
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop with LG UX 4.0
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM, 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1LE, NFC
- Size: 148.9 x 76.1 x 6.3 – 9.8 mm, 155g